Here's mine. I'd appreciate any comments you might have, because it can always be better.
I start with the family pack size of ground turkey then add:
- Scoop of glucosamine supplement
- Two scoops cold milled organic flax seed
- High grade grain free dry dog food, ground fine in the blender. I am using a Taste of the Wild in lamb and salmon, mixed together
- Two cups mixed veggies, such as broccoli, carrots, cauliflower
- One packet cooked brown rice
I mix it together like a meatloaf and slread it out in a tupperware dish. This is enough for two days at my house, which is all I want to make since it is a raw diet and I don't want to make too much in advance. You could make more and freeze it, but I don't.
What do you use?